Customer Experience Specialist - CX Solutions : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 3/1/2020
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Customer Experience Specialist (Part Time and Full Time Positions Available)
CX Solutions - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Join a winning team as we officially launch our Centre of Excellence in Sault Ste Marie!
Customer Experience (CX) Solutions is a technology and consulting organization headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. www.cxsolutions.ca. The European division of CX Solutions, CX Technology Solutions is headquartered in Nis, Serbia serving Germany and the UK.
CX Solutions specializes in the following key areas:
- Technology Assessments - Migration to Cloud.
- Customer Experience Capability.
- Technical Architecture Design
- Managed Services - Technical Help-Desk.
- Customer Support Business Process Outsourcing.
- Digital Transformation.
We are launching our newest client in our Sault Ste Marie Centre of Excellence. The role will be virtual in your home office with a requirement to be in the CX Solutions Sault Ste Marie office once per week.
About the Opportunity:
Provide support with the Customer Care queue when required by working closely with various internal and external contacts to effectively and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests. Provides exceptional customer experience through each customer interaction and all contact channels.
Part Time available only - Monday to Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm - 20 hours per week
French Speaking and Asset
About the Role:
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Log requests within the applicable Client systems.
- Utilization of all required systems to provide exceptional customer service.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and concerns.
- Understand and follow the Client standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Seeks answers from a supervisor when unsure, in order to provide the customer with an accurate response.
- Be aware of applicable Client Quality assurance requirements.
- Ensure to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Customer Experience Training a strong asset
- Training in conflict resolution/mediation also an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Positive and professional customer service skills, including an appropriate sense of urgency and genuine interest in resolving customer concerns and/or requests.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingual skills in French (verbal and written) a strong asset
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office previous experience with AS400 a strong asset.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to say no or deliver unfavorable information in a positive and professional manner.
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants are welcome to submit their resume to Employment Solutions, 4th Floor Station Tower, 421 Bay St or via email to email@example.com and quote job #8772.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required.
Please Quote Job Code: 8772