Administrative/Reception Position - Hearing First Audiology : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 12/6/2019
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Full Time - Temps plein
Hearing First is an independent, locally owned and operated, hearing health care clinic that provides comprehensive audiological services. They are currently looking for an experienced full time Office Administrator.
Wage will be dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Greeting and helping customers and visitors
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Booking Appointments
- Maintaining up-to-date customer files
- Bookkeeping accounts payable and receivable
- Helping with minor hearing equipment repairs training will be provided
- Must have a certificate/diploma in office administration or related field
- Must have at least 3 years experience in an office setting (health care sector ideal)
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer service skills patient and empathetic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume either in person to Employment Solutions, 4th Floor, Station Tower, 421 Bay Street, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6A 1X3 OR to email@example.com and quote job code #9073.
Please note: Resumes should be included as an attachment, not directly in the body of the email.
Please do NOT apply in person at Hearing First.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview the week of Dec 9th 2019.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Quote Job Code: 9073