Registered Nurse - Cedarwood Lodge : sault ste. marie, Ontario
Closing Date: 11/28/2017
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Company: posted by Employment Solutions on behalf of the hiring employer
Job Type: Part Time - Temps partiel
- Provide nursing care in accordance with established policy, physician’s orders, the resident plan of care and within the scope of practice of a RN
- Utilize sound nursing practice principles, the RN will ensure delivery of excellent nursing and personal care on the assigned home area(s)
- Develop and sustain a plan of care to meet residents’ assessed need
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of nursing care delivered
- Demonstrate a professional working knowledge of all equipment used in the delivery of nursing care
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures contributes to the development of site specific nursing policies as indicated.
- Current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing and health care practices, as well as knowledge in Infection Control Practices.
- Affinity for the senior population.
- Ability to work effectively individually and with others while prioritizing tasks to handle the most urgent first.
- Ability to present information clearly and effectively both verbally whether in person or over the phone, and in writing an active listener who projects a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to collect and use information to thoroughly think through problems and situations puts information from various sources together to see the ‘big picture’, and generate creative solutions.
- Organizational, planning, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency with internet use, email and electronic documentation.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Jane Mason, Director of Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a resume in person to Cedarwood Lodge at 860 Great Northern Rd.
Please Quote Job Code: 5845